Bookmark and Share

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

I Have My Award!!!


I was very excited when I checked the Preditors and Editors website and saw my award there!! I received 2nd Place in the Young Adult category for Best Book of 2011. So I wanted to share it immediately with all of you, because I know many of you voted for me!! Thank you to all who voted for me and put up with my frequent entreaties to vote!! I will be displaying this on my sidebar, of course.

If you are interested in seeing the rest of the winners you can go to the Preditors and Editors website.

I hope you all visited Sheri Swift's blog and left your comments, because the drawing for the free book is going to be on Wednesday. Check out my post on Sheri Swift and leave a comment on the post she did of me on her blog. You could be the winner of my award winning ebook!!

Until the next time, thank you to my new follower. I hope you will browse through and read my earlier posts to learn more about me. If you check my Guest Appearances for here you will see I will be hosting Ann Johnson as my first guest for Summer Teen Reading Party. May is going to be fabulous here!! http://critters.org/predpoll/final_tally_novelyoungadult.ht

No comments:

Post a Comment

Visit the Home of the Fightin’ Bookworms!
Visit the National Gallery of Writing
Shop Indie Bookstores

VisualDNAShops

BlogCatalog

Discover Writing